Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Working Zombie

Working Zombie
by Kadazan Dusun
It's monday again! Ya! I just hate my monday..I think I'm going to tell the whole world how much I hate monday everytime monday approaching. hehehe So....what up with me being a working zombie today?? Hmm...let me share with you what had happend yesterday and caused me to be a working zombie. My day yesterday started at 8.15am when I woke up to go to the wet market for the weekly food supply. 8.15am was ok if only I slept early on the previous night, but nope..! I slept very..very late which almost dawn by the time I closed my eyes. *sigh*
After I reached home for the grocerries shopping, I had to do all the pending house chores like ironing all the clothes, tidying my kids things, clean my room (which is still in a mess until now), and all things! Not to forget, I need to cook lunch , bathed my kids, feed them, put them to sleep for their afternoon nap, rushed to clean the kitchen, swept the floor, do the mopping, then after my kids woke up, bathed them again, cooked dinner, feed my kids, sweep the floor again, mopping and by the time I finished everything, it was already 11.30pm! I took my shower at 11.45pm as I smelled rank. I online at 12.15am to check some stuffs and went to sleep around 1am. Just when I was about to drift off to my 'Lala Land', daughter, (she slept with me and hubby) suddenly woke up from her sleep and start crying telling me her tummy ached. There I was, in a middle of a night, comforting daughter and patting her back for almost 30mins to lull her back to her sleep. When I was about to sleep again, daughter jerked from her sleep again and start to scream telling me, her nose was painful. *sigh again*! There I was again, patting and comforting daughter until she sleep back and left me in a cranky mood as I was really sleepy that time. I only managed to get my beauty sleep when the clock shows it was almost 4.30am! Few hours sleep, I woke up at 7.15am to prepare to go to work!
I have not enough sleep for myself and starting to have this bad leaking nose again!!! This morning, I was sneezing like 1000 times and finished 1 roll of tissues for my running nose. I was sleepy, uncomfortable, sick and still, I need to finish loads of work in office. So you tell me lah?? With my condition, don't you think I'm like a working zombie today? I really do have this pale and no energy face the whole day today! Guess I scared our clients when they came for a meeting today! Hehehe
Anyway, I'm not sure how am I going to study if my day will be like this everyday. I already apply an online course from our local university and though it's not yet confirm, I'm not sure how am I going to juggle my life as a working mom who has to do everything when I only have 24 hours in my day. In case you are wondering, I'm going to further my study (if i'm accepted) and the course I'm applying has a similarity with this
Medical Assistant course offered in the medical assistant school online. It is a course that has no traditional classrooms at a strict timings and has a flexible program schedule which means I can have my classes anywhere, anytime with no hindrance to my daily schedule, hence I can save time and money while studying (Yeah..yeah! If only I'm not working and no kids to look after). The bonuse I can get from studying through online is I will get the all-time online support to resolve my queries and problems I may face in the future. But unlike the Medical Assistant online course which only took 6-8 weeks to complete, the course I'm applying now will take about 4 years to finish. Hah!!! I'm going to die for sure. I think I should apply to become a medical assistant instead of taking the course I'm applying now! At least it cheaper and only costs around $645 to complete the whole course, while the course I'm applying now costs around RM90 per credit hour and I need to take about 90 credit hours??? RM90.00 x 90 = RM8100!! *faint*
Well, I'm not going to tell you what course I'm taking , but in case I don't get the 'secret course', I maybe opt to become a medical assistant in the future. Haha!! What do you think??? The full blog at:
http://kadusmama.blogspot.com/2008/10/working-zombie.html

Everybody says “Health is expensive”, every human ins this world wish to be healthy for the rest of their life, but sometimes accident happen or we get sick because of viruses or other cause. When we get sick we will need someone to take care of us, someone who have medical skill. With that kind of fact, medical business will always grow because the number of people always increasing from time to time. So it`s a good choice if you plan your future career in health business. If you have your future career in medical business this day I have great news for you. If you want to be as a medical assistant, you can do it by taking online medical assistant school. This the effective way, because just for 6-8 programs you will get your medical assistant certificate just for 645$. It will save your time and money and this the fast way to be a medical assistant. This medical assistants online school provide by St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants they already nationally accredited & certified Medical Assistant program . Other advantage that you can get are, all classes and training are online, Virtual labs facilitate comprehensive training, Complete flexibility of time to suit every individual, The best of knowledge and skills offered during training by professionals, Financially viable program plans, Ease of payment, The best support ever online for medical assistants.