Thursday, October 08, 2009

Medical Assistant Schools

Posted by Lois:

Our School, University of St. La Salle, has just recently (oh, maybe weeks ago. lol) had the capping of the future nurses. Who am I to care? If you guys didn’t know, I really wanted to take up nursing and information technology, which is my course now, is just my second course. Being a doctor is really my dream since when I was younger. So, every time I would see a nursing student, I feel envious. Anyways, I just have to accept the fact that nursing won’t fit me. At least there are some hospitals or preferably doctors that hires medical assistants. I should apply for that, I bet. Hehe!

Speaking of medical assistant, have you heard about it? St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants is one of the school that offers the said course. If you didn’t know medical assistant is the one that help the doctors to assists their patients, to get the basic information (the weight and height) and etc. Yes, its just is to simple help the doctor with the patients. You can also compare medical assistants to the nurses since they almost have the same work, its just nurses have complicated and a lot of things to do.


More of review @ http://faintedlove.org/2009/10/nursing-capping-oh-wow/