Sunday, March 15, 2009

Medical Assistant Schools

Becoming a medical assistant? Might be.
My father told me that becoming a
Medical Assistant is truly a rewarding career, and I must agree with him. Plus, there are plenty of job opportunities available. I might consider it as an interesting alternative to becoming a full-time medic, if the future just doesn't allow me to follow my plans.Well, it seems that the St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants offers an online course for medical assistants for just $645. It's a good news :) Usually these courses are so expensive! I think my mom would find a useful course between their programs, especially the Nursing Aide one, since my mom is a nurse and is always looking forward to updates and seminary to do improve her professional profile. It's an accredited program, so I'm sure it would help her curriculum.Now, returning to the topic of the medical assistant course, I gave a look to the program details of the St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants, and between the subjects I found an interesting list of labs, including virtual phlebotomy and medication injections. These two ones are subjects I'm very interested about, and it's nice that this school offers them as an integrative part of its program and not just an extra course :) Very nice, really!So yeah, I really think that, if I fail in my plans to become a medic, I might try to become a medical assistant and study at the St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants. It's not bad at all, and I've already practiced as a medical assistant before, with my dad, so it'd be alright. ^^