Saturday, March 20, 2010

Medical Assistant Schools :: St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants

Student Review: I see a lot of students anywhere and everywhere. Wearing their uniforms and id’s. How about wearing a nurse uniform? Isn’t it sound cool? There are bunch of nursing students anywhere, you can see pretty ladies wearing that uniform and others are like *whatever* well they should be clean every time we see them. Yeah my guilt is I should be a nurse someday but I got scared and it turned out to be a BSIT student.

At least there are some hospitals or doctors that hires medical assistants. I should apply for that someday! Oh and by the way St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants is offering this course, medical assistant these are the ones who help our doctors to assist their patient, getting their basic information. Comparing to nurses I think they almost have the same work, oh well nurses are complicated.

The best program now for medical assistants is with our a doubt St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants. Thank you!!